Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an account on this website?
- Go to ‘My Account’ in the main menu above or at the end of the web page.
- Fill the ‘Register’ form on the right side. It is requested to write a username, an email address and password to access your account.
What is the purpose of creating an account?
Having an account on Mercy Digital Designs serves to two purposes:
- You would be registered with a username to be able to make comments and purchases on the website.
- You would have easier and lifetime access to your purchased digital products on MDD. Also, you would be able to have a register of your order(s).
We recommend to create an account if you will purchase a digital product to have easy access to download the file(s) anytime you want.
Is it necessary to have an account on Mercy Digital Designs to make an order?
It is not necessary to have an account for making a purchase, but you would fill the billing information every time you make a purchase on this website.
Also, if you do not have an account at the moment of ordering and you fill the form with your information, you could check a box at the end of the form to create an account at that moment, then choose a username and password.
If I am buying digital products, why am I being asked for my address?
All products from Mercy Digital Designs are digital, but for billing purposes we need your address information.
How do I make an order?
- (Optional) If you have a registered account on MDD, sign in your account.
- Go to shop and add to the cart the product or products you want to purchase. Or open the item for more details and then select the ‘Add to the cart’ button.
- Go to the cart (the basket icon on the right upper corner).
- Review the item(s) you want to buy.
- (Optional) If you have a coupon code, enter the code in the blank space and select ‘Apply coupon’.
- Go to ‘checkout’ and fill the billing details to process your order.
- If you did not sign in your account, you can do it at the checkout, selecting ‘click here to login’.
- Select ‘Proceed to PayPal’.
- If you already have a PayPal account, proceed to make the payment signing into your PayPal account.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, select ‘Create an account’ to pay with your debit or credit card.
- And that’s all.
What payment methods do you offer?
At this moment the only payment provider we offer is PayPal.
When will I receive my digital product?
After you purchase the digital product, inmediatly you will receive an email with the download link(s) to your product(s). If you do not find the email with the link of your purchased product, you may check your spam folder. We suggest to save this email if you do not have an account on Mercy Digital Designs for downloading your product again if you need.
Also, if you created an account on Mercy Digital Designs, your products will be in Download section of ‘My account’ page.
In case you do not receive the digital product, contact with us or send an e-mail to: [email protected]
I have a question about my order, how do I contact you?
Do not hesitate to send me an email if you have any questions! I do my best to respond as soon as possible. For that you can use the contact form here, or you can send an e-mail directly to: [email protected]
I can’t find my digital product. Where is it?
You will receive an email with the download link to your product(s). If you do not find the email with the link of your purchased product, you may check your spam folder. If you still can’t find your product you can contact us or send an e-mail to: [email protected]
Also, if you have created an account on Mercy Digital Designs, your products will be in the Download section of ‘My account’ page.
How I download the digital product or file(s)?
Open the email you received with the subject ‘Your Mercy Digital Designs order is now complete’ with the link(s) to download your product(s). Simply select or click the link under the ‘Download’ column and it will automatically download to your device.
In case you have a Mercy Digital Designs account:
- Go to the Download section of ‘My account’ page…
How do I open the files?
The majority of the digital products are compressed Zip file, so you will need a program to open it. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
For opening the PDF files we recommended to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader