Last updated: December 4, 2020
Mercy Digital Designs (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Mercy Digital Designs website with the address: https://mercydigitaldesigns.com
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use or shop in this website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While staying on Mercy Digital Designs, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that we can use to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage data
We automatically collect Usage Data when using the web site.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access mercydigitaldesigns.com by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Data collected by payment providers only when you make a purchase
Mercy Digital Designs accept payments through a payment provider, in our case PayPal. Orders submitted on our website are directed to PayPal for processing. We have no access to your credit card data. But, PayPal may require some information to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and your billing information.
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
Also, when using PayPal to make purchases from MercyDigitalDesigns.com or to process payments, PayPal collect information about the transaction, as well as other information associated with the transaction such as amount sent or requested, amount paid for our digital products, merchant information, including information about any funding instruments used to complete the transaction like Device Information, Technical Usage Data, and Geolocation Information.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our site, including to monitor the usage of it.
- To manage Your Account: to manage your registration as a user of Mercy Digital Designs. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the website that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the digital products or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Mercy Digital Designs website.
- To contact you: To contact You by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To process payments: In case you choose to make a purchase of a digital product from this web site, we use your information in order to complete the transaction throught a payment provider.
- To fulfil orders: we use your data to fulfil orders place through the site, such as providing you with invoices, order confirmations and access to the digital product bought.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our web site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier that we use to track the activity on the web site and store certain information. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our web site, to contact you.
- With Payment Providers: We share your personal data with the Payment Provider PayPal, in order to complete the transaction when you make a purchase of a digital product from this website.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, those users may view such information and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Management of your data
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you leave a comment, we retain indefinitely the comment and its metadata. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can change your personal information at any time, except the username, as well you can delete your account when you want.
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact section or by e-mail: [email protected]
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
How we protect your data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.