The Pumpkin Writing Paper Printable Set has a cozy design that resemble the beautiful Autumn Season. Use this watercolor pumpkins stationery pack for writing letters, beautiful taking notes, for planners, journaling and as a general stationery. Or, use it digitally like a digital paper notes template to import to your digital notebook or journal on your iPad or tablet. Moreover, there are 6 different designs with pumpkins for you to enjoy. It comes in US Letter (8.5 x 11 in) and A4 (8.3 x 11.7 in) sizes.
- Printable writing paper with and without borders design
- IMPORTANT: some printers do not print at the very edge of the paper, and the border design could be cut off. So, you have to set your printer to ‘fit’ when printing. Please, read the printing guide before printing.
- Some lined, unlined, grid and dot grid paper
- A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches / 210 x 297 mm) and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches / 216 x 279 mm) sizes
- 6 Pumpkin Writing Paper Designs
- Can be used as notes paper template for your digital notebook or journal
WHAT IT INCLUDES
The Pumpkin Writing Paper Printable Set comes in a ZIP file containing 12 files:
- Six (6) A4 Pumpkins Writing Paper PDF file in every design.
- Six (6) US Letter Pumpkins Writing Paper PDF file in every design.
- Printing Guide.
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommend to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper depending the paper you will print: A4 or US Letter (8.5 x 11 in) size paper.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size: A4 or Letter.
3. Then, set your printer on ‘Fit’ and ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation. It is recommended to use the free Adobe Reader program to open the PDF files.
IMPORTANT: some printers don’t print at the very edge of the paper and the design could print cut off. So, you have to ‘fit to scale’ when
printing to prevent this.
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
Note: Depending on your printer, your pages will flipp differently, please test it out first.
Thank you for your visit!