The Pumpkins Memo Pad Printable is a cute set of 6 memo papers with hand painted watercolor pumpkins. Great for using in Fall Season or when you want to add cozy vibes. A very handy way to write pretty reminders and quick notes to have at hand. Also, you can use it to incorporate to your planner, journal, binder or as general stationary. Use it in two ways, digitally for your digital notebooks or journals, and printing them.
So, there are six designs for you to enjoy with the ornge, yellow and green pumpkins. As well, the Pumpkins Memo Pad Printable includes unlined or blank memo paper, lined, dot grid and grid paper. In addition, each memo pad is 3 x 3 inches and comes in PNG image format for digital use. Then, for printing, the memo pad comes in a US Letter size with the size designs or 3 designs per page in a two pages PDF file. But, do not worry, you can print them in A4 size page, too.
PUMPKINS MEMO PAD PRINTABLE FEATURES
- Printable memo paper with cozy and autumnal pumpkins painted with watercolors
- 6 Designs of memo paper
- Lined, unlined, grid and dot grid memo pad
- 3 x 3 inches memo size, US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches / 216 x 279 mm) size file for printing
WHAT IS INCLUDED
The Pumpkins Memo Pad Printable set has 1 ZIP File Containing:
- A folder containing 6 individual PNG image memo pad, and 1 PNG with the 6 designs
- US Letter size PDF file with all 6 memo pad designs
- Two Pages, US Letter size PDF file, with 3 duplicated memo pad designs per page
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
For using the memo pad digitally on a digital notebook, journal or planner, all you have to do is insert the PNG file with the separate memo you want. Or crop the desired memo paper from the PNG file with all the memo pads.
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
The files size whit all the memo pad papers is in US Letter, we recommend to print on this paper size, but you can print them on A4 paper, too.
1. Choose the right paper, A4 (8.3” x 11.7”) or US Letter (8.5″ X 11″) size paper. We suggest to print on Letter size paper.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size, Letter or A4.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit), even if the left and right borders appear to be out of the page. There is no problem, it has enough margin for the memo pads print completely.
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
There are some options to print and cut the memo pads. If you choose the option with margin and crop marks, cut the memo pads one by one through the crop marks.
On the other hand, If you choose the file version without separation between the memo pads, cut all the way through the crop marks and union of the memo pads, horizontally and vertically.
Thank you for your visit!