The A5 Pastel Printable Notes Page have a minimalist design on lined notes and dot grid notes for beautiful note taking in A5 size. Use it for lecture notes, student notes, work notes, client notes, project notes, church notes, course notes, making doodles and more. 5 Pastel colors set.
- Minimalist design
- Lined notes
- 2.5 mm Dot Grid notes
- Portrait layout
- Set of 5 Pastel colors
- A5 size (5.8 x 8.3 inches / 148 x 210 mm)
- Enough space for hole punching on both sides, for using in any binder compatible with A5 pages
The A5 Pastel Printable Notes Page includes:
- Baby Pink
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Light Peach
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 ZIP File Containing:
- 10 Single Page A5 Size Notes Pages PDF files in every color, Lined and Dot Grid versions.
- 10 Single Page A5 Size Notes Pages with Crop Marks PDF files in every color, Lined and Dot Grid versions.
- 10 Double Sided A5 Size Notes Pages with Crop Marks PDF files in every color, Lined and Dot Grid versions.
- Printing Guide.
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommend to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper size, depending the file you will print.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
6. (Optional) If you want the Planner on the other side of the page, flip the printed page on the LONG edge and place it in the printer tray. (For the double sided PDF, flip on the SHORT edge).
7. Confirm the settings and print again.
Note: Depending on your printer, your pages will be flipped differently, please test it out first.
TRIMMING: cut throught the crop lines and that’s it.
Thank you for your visit!