With the Personal Pastel To Do List Printable Set you can set the tasks you have to accomplish in 1 column and 2 columns designs. This cute checklist set includes the two versions and 5 pastel colors.
- Minimalist design
- Two versions: one column and two columns checklist
- Portrait layout
- Set of 5 Pastel colors
- Personal Size (3.74 x 6.73 inches / 95 x 171 mm)
- Enough space for hole punching on both sides, for using in any binder compatible with Half size pages
The Personal Pastel To Do List Printable Set from the Pastel Color Blocks collection includes these colors:
- Baby Pink
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Light Peach
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 ZIP File Containing:
- 10 Two Pages Personal Size To Do List PDF files in every color, 1 column and 2 columns versions.
- 10 Two Pages Personal Size To Do List with Crop Marks PDF files in every color, 1 column and 2 columns versions.
- 10 Double Sided Personal Size To Do List with Crop Marks PDF files in every color, 1 column and 2 columns versions.
- Printing Guide.
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommend to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper size, depending the file you will print.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
6. (Optional) If you want the Planner on the other side of the page, flip the printed page on the LONG edge and place it in the printer tray. (For the double sided PDF, flip on the SHORT edge).
7. Confirm the settings and print again.
Note: Depending on your printer, your pages will be flipped differently, please test it out first.
TRIMMING: cut throught the crop lines and that’s it.
Thank you for your visit!
There are no reviews yet.