The Cute Weekly Planner Printable has a simple design with notes and so much space to write down the activities you need to organize during the entire week in 3 vibrant colors.
- Week on one page
- US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) and A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches) sizes
- Spaceous blocks for every day of the week
- A place for notes
- Undated, so you can use it over and over again, whenever you need it
- Enough space for hole punching on the top, for using in any binder compatible with US Letter or A4 size pages
- Monday and Sunday start
- Set of 3 colors
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 ZIP File Containing:
- 3 US Letter size Monday Start and 3 Sunday Start single page PDF files in every color.
- 3 A4 size Monday Start and 3 Sunday Start single page PDF files in every color.
- Printing Guide
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommend to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper: A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches) or US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) size paper, depending the file you will print.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
6. (Optional) If you want the Weekly Planner on the other side of the page, flip on the short edge.
7. Print again.
Thank you for your visit!