The Pastel A6 Vertical Weekly Planner Printable with notes has a simple design with so much space to write down the activities you need to organize during the entire week in 5 cute pastel colors.
- Week on one page
- A6 Size (4.13 x 5.83 inches / 105 x 148 mm)
- Spaceous blocks for every day of the week
- A place for notes
- Undated, so you can use it over and over again, whenever you need it
- Enough space for hole punching on the top, for using in any binder compatible with A6 size pages
- Monday and Sunday starts
- Portrait / vertical layout
- Set of 5 colors
The Pastel Personal Vertical Weekly Planner Printable includes these pastel colors:
- Baby Pink
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Light Peach
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 ZIP File Containing:
- 10 Two Pages A6 Size Weekly Planner PDF files in every color, Monday and Sunday Start versions.
- 10 Two Pages A6 Size Weekly Planner with Crop Marks PDF files in every color, Monday and Sunday Start versions.
- 10 Double Sided A6 Size Weekly Planner with Crop Marks PDF files in every color, Monday and Sunday Start versions.
- Printing Guide.
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- We cannot accept returns, cancelations and refunds for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. Consequently, if you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommend to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper size, depending the file you will print.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
5. If your printer can print double sided pages, then use this option and select flip on the LONG edge.
If you have a single-sided printer: On printing options look for print ‘Odd pages only’.
Then, flip your page or paper stack on the LONG edge and print again with ‘Even pages only’. (For the double sided PDF, flip on the SHORT edge).
6. Finally, cut throught the crop marks and that’s it.
Note: Depending on your printer, your pages may flip differently, please test it out first.
Thank you for your visit!