Use the Printable Writing Paper Stationery with Watermelon Pattern painted with watercolor for writing letters, beautiful taking notes, for planners, journaling and as a general stationery. There are two versions for you to enjoy: unlined or blank paper and lined paper. It comes in US Letter (8.5 x 11 in) and A4 (8.3 x 11.7 in) sizes.
- Printable writing paper with borders design
- IMPORTANT: some printers do not print at the very edge of the paper, and the border design could be cut off. So, you have to set your printer to ‘fit’ when printing. Please, read the printing guide before printing.
- Lined and unlined paper
- A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches / 210 x 297 mm) and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches / 216 x 279 mm) sizes
- Pretty watermelon pattern painted with watercolor
WHAT IS INCLUDED
The Printable Writing Paper Stationery with Watermelon Pattern has 1 ZIP File Containing:
- A4 Watermelon Pattern Lined Writing Paper PDF file.
- A4 Watermelon Pattern Unlined Writing Paper PDF file.
- US Letter Watermelon Pattern Lined Writing Paper PDF file.
- US Letter Watermelon Pattern Unlined Writing Paper PDF file.
- Printing Guide.
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommend to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper: A4 or US Letter (8.5 x 11 in) size paper.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size: A4 or Letter.
3. Then, set your printer on ‘Fit’ and ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation. It is recommended to use the free Adobe Reader program to open the PDF files.
IMPORTANT: some printers don’t print at the very edge of the paper and the design could print cut off. So, you have to ‘fit to scale’ when
printing to prevent this.
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
Note: Depending on your printer, your pages will be flipped differently, please test it out first.
Thank you for your visit!