The Personal Pastel Daily Planner Printable has a simple design with hourly schedule from 6 AM to 11PM, Daily Notes, Priorities and To Do List. It is a daily planner without dates, consequently you can use it everyday to organize your activities. 5 Pastel colors included.
- One page per day
- Not dated
- Personal Size (3.74 x 6.73 inches / 95 x 171 mm)
- Space for notes and priorities
- Daily To Do List
- Enough space for hole punching on both sides, for using in any binder compatible with Personal pages
- Portrait layout
- Set of 5 colors
The Personal Pastel Daily Planner Printable from the Pastel Color Blocks collection includes:
- Baby Pink
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Light Peach
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 ZIP File Containing:
- 5 Two Pages Personal Size Daily Planner PDF files in every color
- 5 Two Pages Personal Size Daily Planner with Crop Marks PDF files in every color
- 5 Double Sided Personal Size Daily Planner with Crop Marks PDF files in every color
- Printing Guide.
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Choose the right paperndepending the file you will print.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
5. If your printer can print double sided pages, then use this option and select flip on the LONG edge.
If you have a single-sided printer: On printing options look for print ‘Odd pages only’.
Then, flip your page or paper stack on the LONG edge and print again with ‘Even pages only’.
(For the double sided PDF, flip on the SHORT edge).
Note: Depending on your printer, your pages will be flipped differently, please test it out first.
TRIMMING: cut throught the crop lines and that’s it.
Thank you for your visit!
There are no reviews yet.