The Printable Habit Tracker Pastel has a monthly habit tracker design with enough space to mark your habits during the 30 or 31 days of the month. Moreover, every habit has a blank box where you will write it and 31 little blocks with the number of the month you will mark the day you completed your habit. It’s undated for use it year after year and has 5 pretty pastel colors.
- Space for 15 habits
- Cute spacious blocks for every habit
- 31 days of the month plus an extra block
- Undated, so you can use it over and over again
- Enough space for hole punching on the side margins, for using in any binder compatible with A4 or Letter pages
- Portrait layout
- Set of 5 colors
The Printable Habit Tracker Pastel Set includes 5 colors:
- Baby Pink
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Light Peach
1 ZIP File Containing:
- 5 A4 Habit Tracker single page PDF file in every color.
- 5 US Letter Habit Tracker single page PDF file in every color.
- Printing guide
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommended to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper: A4 or Letter (8.5×11 in) size paper.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size: A4 or Letter.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
6. (Optional) If you want the Insert on the other side of the page, flip the printed page on the long edge and place it in the printer tray.
7. Confirm the settings and print again.
Thank you for your visit!