The Pastel Weekly Meal Planner Printable with Grocery List has a simple design where you can write down the delicious meals you plan to make during the entire week. As well, you can list the ingredients you need for accomplish your meal plan. This Meal Planner Set includes A4 and US Letter sizes and 5 Pastel colors.
- Week Meal Planner on one page
- Spaceous blocks for every day of the week
- A place for Grocery List
- A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches / 210 x 297 mm) and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches / 216 x 279 mm) sizes
- Undated, so you can use it over and over again, whenever you need it
- Enough space for hole punching on both sides, for using in any binder compatible with A4 or Letter size pages
- Monday and Sunday start
- Portrait layout
- Set of 5 colors
The Pastel Weekly Meal Planner Printable with Grocery List includes 5 pastel colors:
- Baby Pink
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Light Peach
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 ZIP File Containing:
- 10 US Letter size Weekly Meal Planner in every color included in this set and Monday and Sunday versions
- 10 A4 size Weekly Meal Planner in every color included in this set and Monday and Sunday versions
- Printing Guide.
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommend to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper: A4 or Letter (8.5 x 11 in) size paper.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size: A4 or Letter.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
5. If your printer can print double sided pages, then use this option and select flip on the long edge. If you have a single-sided printer: On printing options look for print ‘Odd pages only’.
Flip your page or paper stack on the long edge and print again with ‘Even pages only’.
Thank you for your visit!