The Pastel Monthly Planner Printable has a simple design with enough space for the months with days on 6 weeks. Undated for use it month after month.
- Month on one page
- Many blocks for every day of the month
- Undated, so you can use it over and over again, whenever you need it
- Enough space for hole punching on the top, for using in any binder compatible with A4 or Letter pages
- Monday start
- Landscape layout
- Set of 5 colors
The Pastel Monthly Planner Printable Set includes 5 colors:
- Baby Pink
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Light Peach
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 ZIP File Containing:
- 5 A4 Monthly Planner single page PDF file in every color.
- 5 US Letter Monthly Planner single page PDF file in every color.
- Printing guide
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommended to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper: A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches) or US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) size paper, depending the file you will print.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
6. (Optional) If you want the Monthly Planner on the other side of the page, flip on the short edge.
7. Print again.
Thank you for your visit!
There are no reviews yet.