Pink Blank Calendar Printable with pink watercolor detail in Portrait layout, US Letter and A4 Sizes and Monday and Sunday Start. Undated for use month after month like a wall calendar or monthly planner.
- Month on one page
- US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches / 216 x 279 mm) and A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches / 210 x 297 mm) sizes
- Monday start
- Portrait layout
WHAT IS INCLUDED
The Pink Blank Calendar Printable consists of 1 ZIP File Containing:
- A4 Monday Start Single Page Pink Blank Calendar PDF
- A4 Sunday Start Single Page Pink Blank Calendar PDF
- US Letter Monday Start Single Page Pink Blank Calendar PDF
- US Letter Sunday Start Single Page Pink Blank Calendar PDF
- Printing guide
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommended to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper: A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches) or US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) size paper, depending the file you will print.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
Thank you for your visit!
There are no reviews yet.