The Printable Life Planner Pastel Essentials Bundle of 9 Cute Undated Planner Pages Set is a complete printable planner with the most used inserts. In addition, this pack is in US Letter (8.5×11 in) and A4 (8.3×11.7 in) size, undated and includes Monday and Sunday start versions of weekly, monthly and meal planner and 5 pastel colors of every planner set.
- Space for 15 habits
- Cute spacious blocks for every habit
- Undated, so you can use it over and over again
- Monday and Sunday start for Weekly, Meal and Monthly Planners
- Enough space for hole punching on the side margins, for using in any binder compatible with A4 or Letter pages
- Portrait layout
- Set of 5 colors for every planner
The Printable Life Planner Essentials Bundle includes 5 colors:
- Baby Pink
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Light Peach
1 ZIP file containing US Letter and A4 size Planner PDF files:
- Daily Planner Set
- Weekly Planner Set
- Monthly Planner Set
- Yearly Planner Set
- Notes Pages: Dot Grid and Lined Set
- To Do List Set: 1 column and 2 columns checklist
- Weekly Meal Planner Set
- Habit Tracker Set
- Bill Tracker Set
- Printing guide
- This is a digital product. As a result, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- Returns, cancelations and refunds cannot be accepted for digital files. For more details view the Terms and Conditions.
- License type: only for personal use. All digital items are copyrighted.
- Note that the colors from the images on your screen may vary slightly from the printed version depending the monitor and printer you use.
All digital products from Mercy Digital Designs, including these files are licensed only for personal use and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Please do not share, resell or redistribute the files or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances or share them publicly. Any unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Thank you.
HOW TO OPEN THE FILES
Because this is a compressed Zip file you will need a program to open. If you don’t have this type of software you can download for FREE the ‘B1 Free Archiver’ program from: https://b1.org
We recommend to open and print the PDF files with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
BRIEF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can print this at home or at a local print shop.
So, we recommended to print on high quality for better results.
1. Choose the right paper: A4 or Letter (8.5×11 in) size paper.
2. On your printer options make sure that the Page Set Up corresponds to the paper size: A4 or Letter.
3. Set your printer on ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100% Scale’ (do not scale to fit).
4. Select ‘Auto Portrait/Landscape’ orientation.
6. (Optional) If you want the Planner on the other side of the page, flip the printed page on the long edge and place it in the printer tray.
7. Confirm the settings and print again.
Thank you for your visit!